Saturday, March 15, 2014

C4T #2

Comments for Teacher #2

For this assignment I was paired with Dylan Blain, a Physical Education teacher and coach in the United Kingdom. His first blog post I commented on introduced software called Sports Plan. I introduced myself because it was my first post and commented on various aspects of the software. It allowed for a coach to create drills and practice plans with just a few keystrokes leaving valuable time for other things. He also mentioned that an app was supposedly in the making as well.

Mr. Blain had not made a new post so I looked at his entry that was previous to the one above. He introduced Google Drive and Edmodo as tools he uses everyday in his Physical Education classes. I commented that we used Google Drive as well in our EDM 310 class and that I agreed that it was a very valuable tool for students as well as teachers.

Google Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment