Tuesday, April 29, 2014

C4K Sumamry for April

C4K #9

Lanzie – Pt. England School, Auckland, New Zealand

Hello Lanzie,

My name is Mitchell Lane and I am an education major in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I really liked this post because we also do reflections, a lot of them. I think it is great that you relate well with others and that you are caring. It is also cool that you like to help others. Great post!

Mitchell Lane

Lanzie had posted a reflection on his competencies which included being caring, relating well with others, and helping those in need. I commended him for possessing these values and that he should continue to practice at them.

C4K #10

Lotu – Pt. England School, Auckland, New Zealand

Lotu,

I am a education major at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. We use a blog as well. I like how you put the link in your post for the Cops and Robbers game. I played it and it took me 7 guesses to find the robbers. I agree that you are an expert for finding the robbers in only 2 guesses! Great post and keep up the good work!

Mitchell

Lotu’s post contained a picture of a game and a link that took you to the website so that you could play the game yourself. She found the robbers in only 2 guesses and it took me 7. I commended her for using a hyperlink in her post that directed me to the game and she also included a picture of the game as well.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Mitchell,
    Thank you for leaving comments on our students blogs at Pt England School. They love feedback and appreciate them very much. Good luck in your studies.

    ReplyDelete