Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K Summary for March

C4K #7

Jarreka – Pt. England School, Auckland, New Zealand

I had commented on Jarreka’s post when it was assigned but for some reason my comment never showed up so I just commented again. She had shared a video that her class had made. They named things and attributes that they felt coincided with the Pt. England Way. I said that I greed with all of the things that her and her classmates named and that if they did all of them to the best of their abilities, they would be well on their way to becoming model students.

C4K #8

Mohammed – Pt. England School, Auckland, New Zealand

Mohammed had most recently posted on his blog about a game he played while on holiday. It was called Base Wars and you control a tank against other tanks and infantry. I told him that I liked the background of his blog as well as the game that he played. I asked if he was on the green or yellow team.
Map of New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment