Tuesday, April 29, 2014

C4T #4

C4T #4

Comment #1 - 4/15/14

Jabiz,

I am an education major at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL in EDM310 taught by Dr. Strange. I enjoyed this post because I believe that some teachers and parents are out of touch with what their students and children are learning and reading about. The simple remedy is to “read the books your students are reading.” In high school I really felt this was the case with my teachers, but here at USA, all of my professors read the books that they have assigned to us. I think this is a great approach and makes the class run smoothly. Thanks for the informative post!

Mitchell

Comment #2 - 4/29/14

Jabiz,

I really like this post, especially the third story that you told. I remember doing projects like this at my high school with younger students and how rewarding it was for me and I can only imagine what it meant for the younger kids to be able to work with upperclassmen. It was also great to be able to get a different point of view from them as well. I bet that they really enjoyed that project.

Mitchell Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment